As part of the Koala Center for Sleep Disorders franchise network, you can expect support and guidance from our skilled and experienced team of dental and business professionals that goes above and beyond what many other programs can offer. Take advantage of all the business capabilities, hands-on clinical experience, and a passion for training that we provide.
Assistance with center location and set-up, in accordance with the Koala Center for Sleep Disorders image, including exterior and interior center designs, recommended clinic layout, necessary equipment, branded retail inventory and boutique set-up, and more. As you prepare to launch your center operations, you can also benefit from built-in cost savings through established purchasing agreements with business suppliers and equipment vendors.
Comprehensive training at a corporate center and at your franchise location, both for medical staff providing treatment as well as center support staff. You’ll also benefit from regularly scheduled meetings, ongoing refresher training sessions for doctors and staff, and periodic field support visits.
- Training is one of the hallmarks of the Koala Center for Sleep Disorders system. Both classroom and direct in-clinic training is provided, covering critical elements such as front office, clinical, and managerial responsibilities; cultivating referral and patient bases; and more. We also provide a “doctor on call” for the franchise center doctor, with phone access to one of our health care professionals who can walk them through a case, if needed, and help determine appropriate courses of action.
A complete operations manual including standards, services, and procedures for efficient performance within your center. The manual will outline job descriptions for each position needed in the center, as well as important operational aspects, including opening and closing procedures; proper charting and patient tracking protocols and systems; administrative functions such as managing phones, scheduling appointments, tests, and running reports; plus clinical functions such as taking dental impressions and developing and presenting treatment plans.
Access to our customized technologies, including Koala Center for Sleep Disorder’s own practice management and electronic medical records software which provides doctors’ letters, appointment tracking, patient files and much more.
Insurance & Billing
Outstanding back office billing and administrative support, to assist with navigating the complexities of billing and collecting for dental services in treatment of a medical issue. Assistance in this area includes full insurance processing that helps maximize efficiencies in insurance verification, reconciliation and obtaining payments. Specifically, we can provide support in key areas such as insurance and Medicare credentialing and enrollment, patient pre-verification and pre-determination, treatment plan estimates, electronic claims submissions, account audits, patient billing and collections, and much more.[/toggle]
Unprecedented initial and ongoing marketing and advertising support for your local territory, including logo/branding recognition, as well as complete marketing toolboxes and kits that can be used for specially timed campaigns as well as ongoing patient marketing. Marketing is another extremely important area of our program, and we are committed to providing the utmost in tools and tactics to our franchise owners. Support in this area includes:
- Complete launch kits including media-ready materials such as business stationery items, print ads, mailers, posters, in-center brochures, videos and TV commercials, press releases, and more.
- Marketing tool boxes for ongoing efforts, with materials to use for in-territory campaigns including
- educational materials for patients, three-piece packages including flyers, mailers, envelope stuffers, and other important items.
- Specially timed campaigns throughout the year to raise awareness for sleep disorders and treatment options, including TV, radio, and print ads.
- Training on public relations and how to conduct informational seminars to the public and the medical community, to help drive referrals and patients to your center.
- Templates for website and social media presence, lead capture mechanisms, and ongoing updates for best practices in online communications.